Indoor places to Play:
Oliver Woods Community Centre, 6000 Oliver Road – map
- NPC Members (must pre-register) – Tuesdays and Sundays (on hiatus until September)
– Wednesdays 6-8:30pm – Lee is organizer
– Saturdays 3-5pm – Nadeen and Diane are organizers
- Click here to view Parks and Rec Drop-In Times at Oliver Woods Community Centre.
Island Connect School, 4355 Jingle Pot Road – map
- NPC Members (must pre-register) – Thursdays and Fridays, 6-8:30pm – open to Beginners – Lee is organizer
Outdoor places to play:
There are no scheduled NPC play times, however an informal group meets at Beban Park at 9:30am weather permitting. Suggest you arrange a group in advance in case no other players may be present.
Beban Park, 2300 Bowen Road – two pickleball courts – map
Coming soon – Beaufort Park, parking is off Chelsea Crescent – 6 pickleball courts – map
Departure Bay Tennis Courts, off Bay Street – two courts (tennis and pickleball lines) – map
Pioneer Park Tennis Courts, corner of Schook and Dover Roads – two courts (tennis and pickleball lines) – map