How to pay for your Nanaimo Pickleball Club activities:
You must be a member of the Nanaimo Pickleball Club before you can play at any of the club times. You must pre-register for each play day – no drop-ins.
Club Indoor Play Times at Oliver Woods (except Wednesday PM which is located at Island Connect School)
*New* Thursdays 8:30-10:30AM – Only until December 14th
Sundays 11:30AM-1:30PM (Intermediate and Advanced Play)
There are 2 options to sign up for any of the club play times. The first is to prepay for the month and be guaranteed a spot and second you can come as a spare (no guarantees that there will be a spot available). To play as a spare you can pay by punch card (preferred method) or cash for each play session.
* Please Note: Thursday Play – please reply to the Thursday Play email if you want to play that week. You will get a confirmation email if you are playing.
We have an online payment system through PayPal. Note, you do not need a PayPal account but can use MasterCard or Visa.
To pay for your membership or to buy punch cards (5 plays for $25 or 10 plays for $50):
1. To pay for your membership, click on the first box and highlight ‘Annual Membership $20’.
2. Click on Add to Cart
3. If this is the only item you want at this time, click on Check Out otherwise Continue shopping. When you’re done shopping, click on Check Out and follow step 7 below.
To prepay for any play times:
4. Click on the down arrow under November/December and highlight the Month and Day you want to prepay for
5. Click on Add to Cart
6. You can Continue shopping and add more plays
7. When you’re done shopping, Click on Check Out and complete your payment by filling in the required information. If you’re using PayPal, you can save your info securely and this step will be a one touch click to finish the payment process.
8. You should receive a transaction confirmation from PayPal