How to pay for your Nanaimo Pickleball Club activities:
You must be a member of the Nanaimo Pickleball Club before you can play at any of the club times. You must pre-register for each play day – no drop-ins.
Club Indoor Play Times at Oliver Woods:
July and August 2018
Wednesdays 6:00-8:00pm (Intermediate and Advanced Play) – Dave E and Lee are coordinators
Saturdays 2:00-4:00pm – Joanne is coordinator
Sundays 11:30am-1:30pm (Intermediate and Advanced Play) – Sean is coordinator
There are 2 options to sign up for any of the club play times. The first is to prepay for the month and be guaranteed a spot and second you can come as a spare (no guarantees that there will be a spot available). To play as a spare you can pay by punch card (preferred method) or cash for each play session.
We have an online payment system through PayPal. Note, you do not need a PayPal account but can use MasterCard or Visa.
To pay for your membership or to buy punch cards (5 plays for $25 or 10 plays for $50):
1. To membership renewal, click on the first box and highlight ‘Membership Renewal $10’.
2. Click on Add to Cart
3. If this is the only item you want at this time, click on Check Out otherwise Continue shopping. When you’re done shopping, click on Check Out and follow step 7 below.
To prepay for any play times:
4. Click on the down arrow under ‘Month’ and highlight the Month and Day you want to prepay for
5. Click on Add to Cart
6. You can Continue shopping and add more plays
7. When you’re done shopping, Click on Check Out and complete your payment by filling in the required information. If you’re using PayPal, you can save your info securely and this step will be a one touch click to finish the payment process.
8. You should receive a transaction confirmation from PayPal
Annual Membership is from May 1st to April 30.
For July and August Wednesday PM and Sunday Intermediate and Advanced Plays – please contact the coordinators for availability via email@example.com.
Note: heading below should read ‘July 2018‘
Note: The heading below should read ‘August 2018‘