How to Join Our Club
All that is required to join is pay the membership fee of $20 the next time there is club play, and have fun.
As a member, you have multiple options of play.
You must pre-register for each play – no drop-ins.
– Tuesdays – 12:30-2:30pm – open to all skill levels – Anna is the organizer
– Wednesdays – 8:30-10:30am – open to all skill levels – Dave is the organizer
– Wednesdays – 6 – 8:30pm – for all skill levels – Lee and Colin are the organizers
– Fridays – 6 – 8:30 pm – for Beginner’s only to practice skills with coaches – Lee is the organizer
– Saturdays – 3:30 – 5:30pm – for all skill levels – Nadeen is the organizer
– Sundays – 11:30am-1:30pm – intermediate and advanced levels – Pat is organizer
If any of these time slots work for your schedule, we recommend pre-paying monthly on our website for a guaranteed spot. Show up at least 15 minutes early to help set-up/warm-up/register.
If these times do not work for your schedule, then you can go as a spare. As a spare you are not guaranteed a spot (it is first to reply to weekly email who gets the first spare spot available, if any). You can buy a punchcard online for $25 for 5 drop-ins with the club (not Parks & Rec public drop-in) or $50 for 10 drop-ins. Again with a punchcard you are considered a spare and will only play if space is available.
Let us know what club plays are of interest and we will put you on the email lists.