How to Join Our Club
All that is required to join is pay the membership fee of $20 the next time there is club play, and have fun.
As a member, you have multiple options of play.
– Tuesday Play – on hiatus until September
– Wednesday 6 – 8:30pm for all skill levels – Lee is the organizer
– Thursday and Friday 6 – 8:30 pm for Beginner’s only to practice skills with coaches – Lee is the organizer
– Saturday 3 – 5pm for all skill levels – Nadeen is the organizer
– Sunday Play – on hiatus until September
If any of these time slots work for your schedule, we recommend pre-paying monthly on our website for a guaranteed spot. Show up at least 15 minutes early to help set-up/warm-up/register.
If these times do not work for your schedule, then you can go as a spare. As a spare you are not guaranteed a spot (it is first to reply to weekly email who gets the first spare spot available, if any). You can buy a punchcard online for $25 for 5 drop-ins with the club (not Parks & Rec public drop-in) or $50 for 10 drop-ins. Again with a punchcard you are considered a spare and will only play if space is available.
Let us know what club plays are of interest and we will put you on the email lists.